Within a food processing facility, the PCQI is crucial to the management and preparation of the food safety plan, validation of preventive controls and more. You can become a PCQI for animal food by successfully completing our specialized training.
It is recommended that students taking this course have prior knowledge of GMPs, HACCP or experience with animal food safety management systems.
Course dates and times
January 11, 12, 13, 2021
- Duration: 3 days
- Accreditation: FSPCA
- After completing your training you will receive an official FSPCA PCQI certificate
Why choose this course?
This preventive controls on animal food training course includes training developed by the FSPCA and uses an FDA-recognized standard curriculum. Students will take part in class discussions, interactive group workshop exercises, individual learning activities and information sessions. On successful completion of the course, you will qualify as a PCQI for animal food and gain your official FSPCA PCQI certificate issued by the Association of Food and Drug Officials (AFDO).The course is aimed at those who wish to demonstrate that they meet the training requirements for PCQI Animal Food. It is designed for those who:
- Prepare food safety plans
- Validate preventive controls
- Review records
- Perform reanalysis of food safety plans
- Perform other relevant activities as appropriate to the food
Course topics include:
- Regulation overview; food safety plan overview
- Good manufacturing practices and other prerequisite programs (PRPs)
- Biological food safety hazards
- Chemical, physical and economically motivated food safety hazards
- Preliminary steps in developing a food safety plan
- Resources for food safety plans
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination
- Process preventive controls
- Sanitation preventive controls
- Supply chain preventive controls
- Verification and validation procedures
- Record keeping procedures
- Recall plan; FSPCA Regulation
Trusted food safety training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional food safety training, we have in-depth knowledge of the standardized curriculum recognized by the FDA. We draw on years of global training experience to support you on your professional journey.
Payment of £1,600 per person is due in full at the time of registration.
You may reschedule prior to 15 days before your class date at no charge.
If you would like to reschedule 14 days or less prior to your class date, there will be a £100 rescheduling fee
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations made 30 days or more before the scheduled class date will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made between 15 and 29 days before the scheduled class date will receive an 85% refund.
Cancellations within 15 days of the scheduled class date will not receive a refund.
Any cancellations that affect the group discount rates will be refunded according to both the discount and cancellation policies
ITA Corporation reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course with at least one week’s notice to the customer. Should the course be canceled or rescheduled, customers have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
Book Training Online
We provide complete and continuous training to your employees so hey can all contribute to your success towards food safety and government compliance for different counties like US, Canada and EU.
ITA is proud to host public official training seminars on topics of great importance to EU,CFIA, FDA regulated industries and specific training about Covid-19 prevention. These seminars are some of the most popular in the industry and we invite you to join us at one of our upcoming events. Don’t see what you are looking for? Allow us to provide in-house training seminars at your facility, tailored to your specific training needs.
Please fill out this form in order to receive registration information regarding the next course.